Robert currently lives in Bloomington Indiana. He has been in this area all his life. He has been married for 40 years to Lynnette. She is the one that usually answers the telephone and helps by scheduling appointments.
He began practice as a CranioSacral Therapist in 2004. The human body is wonderfully made and it can humble the best of us when we fail to listen to it and allow it to guide us. He has learned to listen and learn with humility.
As Robert has learned CST and advanced in his skill level, he began using Visceral Manipulation as a way to work deeper. This has greatly enhanced the effectiveness of his work and is reflected in what clients say about the depth of the work and what it has accomplished.
Robert has training in Visceral Manipulation of the digestive tract, liver, pancreas, kidneys, lungs, heart, thyroid, bladder and pelvic floor and uro-pelvic systems.
Robert is a Certified Advanced CranioSacral Therapist.
Training and Qualifications:
- Active Member American CranioSacral Therapy Association
- Medallion Member International Association Of Healthcare Practitioners - Silver
- Teaching Assistant - Upledger CranioSacral Therapy I
- CranioSacral Therapy I: Provides the foundation to understand the crucial craniosacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction. Also helps therapists develop light-touch palpation skills to access and release subtle restrictions in the body.
- CranioSacral Therapy II: Examines the craniosacral system in relation to other physiological body systems. Also enhances ability to conduct whole-body evaluations.
- Advanced CranioSacral Therapy: This in-depth, upper-level course is designed for the experienced CranioSacral Therapy practitioner. It uses CranioSacral Therapy as the core vehicle to evaluate skills, polish techniques, and refine palpation capabilities.
- Advanced II CranioSacral Therapy: Teaches the latest findings in the advanced study of CranioSacral Therapy.
- Advanced III CranioSacral Therapy: Deepens the CranioSacral Therapy process for advanced practitioners.
- CranioSacral Therapy and the Immune Response: Shows creative ways to communicate with different types of cells to help them improve their performance and enhance immune response.
- SomatoEmotional Release I: Explores the body/mind relationship and the psychophysiological mechanisms of disease. Teaches techniques to dissipate the residual effects of trauma and negative emotional experiences.
- SomatoEmotional Release II: Blends SomatoEmotional Release with therapies such as psychosynthesis, Gestalt and Jungian psychology to help patients increase self-awareness.
- BioAquatic Exploration, SomatoEmotional Release II: Helps develop a holistic, cooperative relationship with the ocean and its healing resources.
- Therapeutic Imagery & Dialoguesm I: Explores body/mind communication in ways that can bring new understanding and effectiveness to healthcare work.
- Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1
- Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 2
- Visceral Manipulation: The Thorax